Sunday

Good Things Out There

Moms can relate.

Jana shares some awesome wisdom of elves that we all can live by.

Troy's grandmother is in heaven clapping her hands in glee at the way you can make a Target bag become a beautiful topper to your gift. Seriously, are holiday bows that much of a problem in our landfills?

Tip Junkie is at it again! Precious gifts to make (not gonna happen here) or even cute Christmas cards (these were in a contest --not for the craftily challenged!)

This isn't how I feel about Christmas, but the light guy takes me to my childhood -- naming no names, of course... I'm still laughing.



This IS how I feel about Christmas:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOI?

Anonymous said...

That gift topper would look even better with glitter.

Roxanne said...

I have perused all of your linky-doos, then realized that I didn't comment.

I am sure your dad was glad for the advent of pre-lit trees. . .or does he still put up his own lights as penance?

Anonymous said...

No, my darlin' wife puts up the lights while I do the Christmas cards! Works real well for both of us.