Friday

Favorite Christmas Memories, 2005

  • Helping 2nd graders build snowmen out of styrofoam balls at Mrs. Moser's Christmas party
  • Helping 4th graders cover pretzels with chocolate and sprinkles
  • Both of those parties being OVER!
  • Lunch with lots of precious friends and their families a few days before Christmas
  • Riley helping me make the cranberry salad
  • Christmas day -- every minute of it: opening gifts with family, church with my church family, lunch at friends, staying ALL day, more friends coming over, collapsing when it was over.
  • The hug Ashley gave me after painting her room ALL day Tuesday.
  • My family coming in shifts from Louisiana
  • Family time, cousin time
  • Time to simply sit and enjoy it all
  • Time to sit and do nothing at all!

3 comments:

Tammy M. said...

Can't wait to see Ashley's room.

Anonymous said...

My favorite time of the entire season was sitting at the table Wednesday with the people who mean the most in my life.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how the painting had gone. . .what color is it? I got a similar hug after getting Thad one of those tub/shelf/organizer things for all of his toys. He walked into his room to find his monster trucks in one bin, his Thomas trains in another bin, his dinosaurs in another. . .you get the picture. He hugged me, and hugged me, and hugged me. Of course he hugged me the exact same way when I made crunchy tacos that night. . .it's the little things. :)

Glad the LA crew made it there and back safely.

Thinking of you--
R--