Sunday

Good Things Out There

I know I have talked much about Dana and Brian. Humor me one more. Whitney, the talented sister-in-law photographer, wrote beautifully about it from her point of view. Check it out.

This is just like my friend Vann and his wife, Susan. Love this story.

This article talks about something I have really wanted to say FOR YEARS but haven't been brave enough. The linked blog also has a lot of good information.

If you drink bottled water because you think it's cleaner than tap, read this. Yikes.

I have seen this written by Mike Cope. He recorded it not too long ago. It still touches my heart. We may have quarters in stockings this year -- for several reasons...


If you would like to add your 'Good Thing' button to your blog, copy the code into an 'HTML' box on your sidebar:


No comments: