Saturday

Comings and Going

I didn't mean to be so cryptic yesterday and my emails showed that I had people wondering. Basically, if you know this person AND read my blog, you already know what's up (and probably relayed the info to me!) But I did get a chance to talk to a family member and they are holding on to their faith, like I am. Which is why I love them! And the news wasn't fatal -- even though: NEWSFLASH! None of us is getting outta here alive! -- it just wasn't the greatest news. Sorry I can't tell you much more than that -- but feel free to pray for Sarah's mystery blog patient! A few of you wondered if Jack had heard any not-good news. No, Jack is being as Jackster as ever, if even a little hornery on his steroids. But feel free to pray for his February MRI, also!

And, as far as 'comings and goings' of 2008 that simply irritate me/ fuel my insecurities/ confuse me, put down the thunderous silence of several sources about some of my writing submissions. Whatever.

While you're praying for Jack and checking him out, wander over to Tammy's blog. Vote for your favorite picture (you're only supposed to vote for one, but I voted for about 6 --YOU try to pick only one!!) I love my family in the Lord, because I can pretend to be related to such talented people as Tammy. She's my sister, you know. Too bad I didn't get her creativity genes!

Beth Moore had a great post about how a marriage lasts. Evidently, sometimes it lasts just from making it one more day -- much like a lot of other things in life. That, and being okay with spending your anniversary alone while your man goes hunting (Troy, I've got a few years before I'm there...) AND, Bethie evidently found some of the cutest shoes out there at Payless. I love one of the comments: "The Devil may wear Prada, but the sisters wear Payless!

I think that's all the news from Lake Wobegon. Vote for pics, see cute shoes, marriage tips, and things to ponder/ pray about. Now that's a full service blog!

3 comments:

Tammy M. said...

Beth inspired me to go into Payless and I found my most favorite shoes EVER! Look for a post soon to see them.

Tammy M. said...

And,...hello, you are most creative!!

Anonymous said...

A man who goes hunting on his wedding anniversary is a dweeb. A small man.
The wife who is "okay" with it is lying.