Tuesday

Slowly... Blogging Slowly

Okay -- here I am, 7 days later! Jehosaphat! My spring break consisted of a head-cold and frequent naps. We did do a little Dallas traveling at the end and I did see parts of North Texas I have never seen before. Wow. Texas is big.

I love the reactions to the quote. Stephanie and I would either get along fabulously or have some very lively conversations! :-) There's always an exception, isn't there? -- or, at my house, a loophole! The thing that struck me the most about that quote was how many talented people there are that aren't using that talent to its fullest (that is how I will choose to define 'unsuccessful' in this instance, Stephanie -- fair?) So true. Think of your friends: there are some amazing talents around us, aren't there? And don't you know a lot of talent that is shoved to the bottom of life due to everything else pressing in? I do. It just struck me -- mainly because persistence is so basic, yet so crucial. I wholeheartedly agree...

Oh -- update on aforementioned creek drama: one bicycle is total trash, the other can be repaired for about 50-75% the cost of a new one, and I'm investing in a new library book tomorrow. People irritate me on occasion.

Y'all go welcome Kelly to blogworld. 'Cause she rocks and I like to pretend that I'm all cute and happenin' like her.

10 weeks from today is June 3. Are you ready for sitting at the pool? I so am!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we would get along fabulously AND have some lively conversations! :)

Kelly Sessions said...

haha thanks for the shout out...and you're pretty cool too:)

Another good singer/songwriter person to check out is Peter Bradley Adams...he has a great voice...used to be in a band called Eastmoutainsouth, (some of the theme songs to pride & prejudice).

Well have a great rest of the weekend!