Sunday

Just What I Need

I traveled to College Station with my peeps, the Coffee Group, this weekend. We had an amazing time! So amazing, in fact, we decided to launch a new place for gals to respond to our time with them. I confess this is an idea that the Coffee Group -- the rest of them -- have been trying to get off the ground, and I wasn't going for it. I already have one blog I don't write on, why have another?

But another is what we have! Later we're going to 'pretty it up' but for now, we have a spot. Interestingly, names and URL's associated with 'coffee group' are used up so we are at espressohislove.blogspot.com. Check us out!

I'm still trying to recover, still feeling amazingly blessed in my day, and still chuckling about my friends.

5 comments:

Cindy Swanson said...

Love the title of your coffee group blog!

These regular meetings of women are so wonderful. I hosted a book club for ladies through our radio station for a few months, and way we all bonded (most of us strangers to each other) was amazing. I'd love to keep that sort of thing going. We women need each other!

Laura said...

How wonderful that you have a group to hang out with... I once tried a book club, but the books were not of interest to me. Perhaps I'll try again.

Kelly Sessions said...

Aww... my HOME the good ol' College Station...too bad I dont live there officially now, but we still have a condo there for the games....who all attended? Anyway, great place and great people there...oh check out my new blog from last night...I think you'll like that guy!

Cathy Messecar said...

Sarah,

You know how I told you that I am going to suggest your Coffee Group for our next renewal. Well, I told another woman about it and she said her daughter heard a group at College Station last week that was really good....and as you say yada, yada, yada....It was your group!

The women in TN were incredible. Something very special happened there; it's why I was called there, I think.

Happy you all were able to touch lives in South Texas.

Amanda said...

What a cool concept to speak with a group of buddies and have a blog with them. I love it! I bet y'all have a blast!