Wednesday

Claimin' It!

Troy and I went here this weekend. Amazing. Humbling. More later. Maybe.

While there, Judy led us to this scripture, which we've both read before but needed NOW. Troy and I love it and are claiming it!

Do not fret because of evil men or be envious of those who do wrong; for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away. Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun. Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes. Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
do not fret—it leads only to evil.
Psalm 37:1-8

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

Indeed.

AbbieCRAZY said...

I was searching for this this morning! I had thought it was in the 60's.

Do not fret. Tough! Claim it, girl!

.Tom Kapanka said...

You do not know me. I am a fellow blogger. I found you while looking for the words to the old hymn this morning. You may find my current post (and posts of the fall about my Mom and her Duncan Phyfe) of interest.
Great title for a Blog you have here!

Tammy M. said...

I am claiming that scripture! Busy month alot of preparations, alot of things going on, but those words keep me grounded.

Anonymous said...

oday--so glad I found your blog!