Monday

Is This A Blog Moment?

When the kids crack me up about something, they will roll their eyes and ask, "Is this a blog moment?" Secretly, they love the fame of the internet. The lights, the acclaim -- from the 4 people who read this!

But tonight I am having to chase kids to bed by myself and I'm very bad at that. So, 30 minutes past bedtime while Ashley is picking up her dirty socks out of the middle of the floor using her toes, and Riley is in his pajamas but seeing how his bicycle helmet fits backwards while reciting our "Transforming Community" memory verse as the Crocodile Hunter (obviously, there's a story behind saying scripture as Steve Irwin -- a different blog moment).

Children, this is either a blog moment or a Prozac moment. Let's go for a blog moment, shall we? And, remember, I don't make idle threats...!

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

I would LOVE to hear Riley quote scripture using Steve Erwin's voice. . .and, again I say, that Ashley is MY child. I quite frequently pick things up with my toes, though they are so short that Tony wonders how I accomplish such a feat. . .err feet. . .no, feat. :)