Tuesday

Fun, Not Necessarily Accurate

This is very funny considering I really can't STAND to wear flip flops. I have just a little touch of autism, you see -- okay, sensory perception disorder, maybe -- and don't like things between my toes. Or loud noise. Or any clothing whatsoever touching me post-7 p.m. (yeah, I saw you look at the time stamp and wonder... FLANNEL PJ's, that's what!!!) Or earrings that are a little heavy. Or contacts that are a little too sticky. (Most of my quirks/ bothers are worse the tireder I am. Now that it's May and I'm teaching, I'm pretty much done with noise, clothes, and jewelry by about 5 p.m. Two more weeks and I'll be doing good to make it through the school day). Okay, maybe this isn't fun anymore. Sorry to alert you to how disturbed I am. I'll stop for now...




What Your Flip Flops Say About You



You are a very sweet and sensitive person.

You connect with other people easily.



You're the type of person who feels bad about killing bugs.

You hate to see anyone - or anything - in pain.



Your ideal warm weather place: Thailand



Edited to add: I also evidently have horrible vision problems the tireder I am, and cannot for the life of me decipher what these whacky word verification letters are! I'm on my fourth try now and it doesn't even look like the English alphabet to me... (fifth...)

10 comments:

mindy said...

Okay, I LOVE LOVE LOVE flip flops! You really should wear them, they'll make these last couple weeks of school much more enjoyable:) Such a fun test. I'm totally copying you on my blog!

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm.....

What Your Flip Flops Say About You

You are super laid back and peaceful. Not much disturbs you.
You're content with what you have in life, and you can't stand feeling worked up.

A lot of good things tend to come your way in life...
You're not too busy or stressed to let an opportunity pass you by.

Your ideal warm weather place: Hawaii

Roxanne said...

Lordy, Sarah. . .

And I don't really do the whole flip-flop thing either.

Kelly Sessions said...

Sarah, thats weird I had one of those days yesterday too!! Hope things are going welll...at least you get a summer break!!

karen b said...

sarah, my flip-flop test said i was outdoorsy... not so much!!

it was nice to meet you at the altamesa retreat last weekend.

say hi to your ashley.

karen (the other ashley's mom)

AbbieCRAZY said...

You are a warm, friendly person who simply enjoys life.
You don't complicate things for yourself. Life is too short!

You have a super optimistic attitude, and you have figured out how to be happy.
Everyone wants to know your secret... and it's a lot more simple than they might think.

Your ideal warm weather place: San Diego

Yes, it is alot more simple than they think and I've never been to San Diego. Let's go!

Kelly Sessions said...

hope you had a great mother's day!

Trina said...

You live to have fun, and your sense of humor is downright goofy.
You are a big kid on the inside, and you have a very open heart.

You try to make every day feel like a vacation, even if you have other responsibilities.
Each day, you make a little bit of time to play and let loose.

Your ideal warm weather place: Disney World

Yep...that would be me. And...vacation is just around the corner!

Antique Mommy said...

Ironically the gal who hates flip flops -- her ideal warm weather destination is the country that invented flip flops.

I love flip flops. But not in church. Because I am old and cranky that way.

Michelle said...

You know, the longer I'm in education the more I think we're all a little autistic! LOL